All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Abraham Van Helsing was the fictional creation of Bram Stoker for his dark work of fantasy Dracula or was he?Fragments of a recently discovered journal suggest otherwise.For the first time, in his own words, the legendary vampire hunter tells his own story- his background and early years- his research in Rumania and the Mideast- his medical work and most importantly his discovery of perhaps the greatest threat to man's dominion on earth, vampires.Filled with data to inform, and tips to educate, the journal is more than a study of vampirism. It is also the story of a man's obsession with eradicating the world of its greatest scourge, a dark evil that claimed his wife in its thrall. Working with the textural fragments he inherited from his grandfather, Professor Allen Conrad Kupfer, has managed to piece together the story behind the story that did t begin and end with Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- Author BiographyAllen C. Kupfer teaches at Nassau Community College, specializing in film and literature within the horror genre. He has also written numerous short stories. He lives in Floral Park, New York.
- Author(s)Allen Kupfer
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.