All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journal of Roman Pottery Studies continues to present a cross-section of recent research t just from the UK but also Europe. Volume 16 carries papers on a variety of subjects from Britain and the Continent, ranging from papers dealing with production sites to those looking at the distribution of types. There are case studies on kiln vessels from Essex, pottery production in Roman Cologne, excavations at Toulouse, as well as an examination of transport routes of samian ware to Britain. Also included are an editorial, obituaries and book reviews.
- Author BiographySteven Willis is a lecturer in archaeology at the University of Kent. He studied at Essex and Durham Universities before taking up his post at Kent in 2004. His main areas of expertise include the archaeology of settlement, society and material culture in the Iron Age and Roman era in western Europe, and the ceramics of these societies, particularly samian ware.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Width197 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited bySteven Willis
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.