All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journal of the American Revolution, Annual Volume 2016, presents the journal's best historical research and writing over the past calendar year. The volume is designed for institutions, scholars, and enthusiasts to provide a convenient overview of the latest research and scholarship in American Revolution studies. The forty-five articles in the 2016 edition include: Why Did George Washington Become a Revolutionary? by Ray Raphael; Goverr Franklin Makes His Move by Thomas Fleming; Enlisting Lasses: Women Who Aspired to be Soldiers by Don N.Hagist; Tides and Tonnage: A Different Take on the Boston Tea Party by Hugh T. Harrington; How Was the Revolutionary War Paid For by John L. Smith, Jr.; Murder Along the Creek: Taking a Closer Look at the Sugarloaf Massacre by Thomas Verenna; The Loyalist Refugee Experience in Canada by Alexander Cain; Lafayette's Second Voyage to America by Kim Burdick; How Paul Revere's Ride was Published and Censored in 1775 by Todd Andrlik; A Melancholy Accident: The Disastrous Explosion at Charleston by Joshua Shepherd; A Spy Wins a Purple Heart by Todd Braisted; Faking It: British Counterfeiting During the American Revolution by Stuart Hatfield.
- Author BiographyTodd Andrlik is editor-in-chief of <i>Journal of the American Revolution</i> (allthingsliberty.com), and author of <i>Reporting the Revolutionary War</i> (Sourcebooks, 2012), which was named Book of the Year by the New York American Revolution Round Table.
- PublisherWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationYardley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Content Note40 b/w
- Weight771 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byTodd Andrlik
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.