All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new omnibus from the Afterblight series, following the break out successes of both School's Out Forever and Hooded Man. WHEN THE WORLD ENDED... The Cull swept the world in the early years of the twenty-fi rst century, killing billions and ending civilisation. Only a fortunate few, blessed with the right blood type, were spared. In the chaos of the Afterblight, scientists, priests--even armed robbers--may become leaders, or heroes. Three incredible writers, including the bestselling author of the Shadows of the Apt series Adrian Tchaikovsky, lead us into the apocalypse. In Malcolm Cross's Orbital Decay, the team in the International Space Station watch helplessly as the world is all but wiped out. Exiled from Earth by his blood-type, astronaut Alvin Burrows must solve the mystery of the Pandora experiment, even as someone on the station takes to murdering the crew one by one... In C. B. Harvey's Dead Kelly, fugitive and convict Dead Kelly McGuire returns from hiding out in the Bush to the lawless city of Melbourne. McGuire has three jobs to do: to be revenged on his old gangmates, to confront some uncomfortable truths about his past, and--ultimately--to discover his own terrible destiny... In Adrian Tchaikovsky's The Bloody Deluge, Katy Lewkowitz and her friend and old tutor Dr. Emil Weber, fl eeing the depredations of the so-called New Teutonic Order, take refuge among the strangely anachronistic survivors at the monastery of Jasna Gora in Western Poland. A battle of faith ensues, that could decide the future of humankind...
- Author BiographyCB Harvey won the first Pulp Idol award, jointly conferred by SFX Magazine and Gollancz Publishing. Since then he's written for the Doctor Who and Highlander ranges produced by Big Finish. He's also authored numerous videogame narrative design documents for Sony. His forthcoming work includes stories for the American pulp publishers Moonstone and Airship 27, narrative design work for the British games publisher Mongoose and a Commando comic. - - Malcolm Cross lives in London and enjoys the personal space and privacy that the city is known for. When not misdirecting tourists to nonexistent landmarks, Malcolm is likely to be writing science fiction and fantasy. A member of the furry fandom, he won the 2012 Ursa Major Award for Best Anthropomorphic Short Fiction.
- Author(s)Adrian Tchaikovsky,C B Harvey,Malcolm Cross
- PublisherAbaddon Books
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbaddon Books
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.