Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics: Fall/Winter 2009: Volume 29, No. 2 by Georgetown University Press (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics continues to be an essential resource for students and faculty pursuing the latest developments in Christian and religious ethics, publishing refereed scholarly articles on a variety of topics. The Journal also contains book reviews of the latest scholarship in the field.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Iozzio is a professor of theology at Barry University. Patricia Beattie Jung is a professor of Christian ethics and Oubri A. Poppele Professor of Health and Welfare Ministries at the Saint Paul School of Theology.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMary Jo Iozzio,Patricia Beattie Jung
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.