All listings for this product
About this product
- Description31 quotes and meditations to deepen your experience of minimizing the stuff in your life and awakening your spiritual practice through contemplation and journal-writing.
- Author BiographyGinny Lynns, a former teacher and attorney, has been a certified Journal to the Self (based on the work of Kathleen Adams) instructor since 1996. Her journaling process has waxed and waned over her lifetime, but has always been available in both good and not so good periods of her life. A 20+ year 12-stepper, a student of A COURSE IN MIRACLES and New Thought, Ginny brings an eclectic mix of spiritual practices to her work and writing. Look for journal-writing/meditation books by Lynns on other topics.
- Author(s)Ginny Lynns
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.