All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJournalism today is moving faster than ever before. With web 2.0, blogging, huge media conglomerates, 24-hour news-networks, and tight legal frameworks, this introduction investigates the role of journalism in the digital age. With priorities shifting, do journalists still strive for truth or are they solely concerned with infotainment - driven by sales and ratings? This captivating guide explains the history of journalism, its everyday workings, and the ethical dilemmas that modern journalists face.
- Author BiographySarah Niblock is Head of Journalism at Brunel University, UK. As a journalist, she has written for the Independent, the Guardian, the Telegraph, and Cosmopolitan Magazine. She is the author of Inside Journalism.
- Author(s)Sarah Niblock
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleBeginner's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.