All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition of Journalism Next: A Practical Guide to Digital Reporting and Publishing is the most informed, practical, and succinct guide to digital techlogy for journalists. Author Mark Briggs' forward-thinking techniques and accessible style prepares today's journalists for tomorrow's media landscape transformations. Readers will learn how to effectively blog, crowdsource, use mobile techlogy, mine databases, and expertly capture audio and video to report with immediacy, cultivate community, and convey compelling stories. Briggs helps readers quickly improve their digital literacy by presenting the basics and building on them to progress towards more specialized skills within multimedia. Readers will become equipped to better manage online communities and build an online audience. Journalism Next is a quick yet valuable read that provides a detailed roadmap for journalists to reference time and time again.
- Author BiographyMark Briggs is the author of Journalism 2.0 and Entrepreneurial Journalism and maintains a widely read blog at www.journalism20.com/blog. He is a frequent speaker and presenter at journalism, media and technology conferences throughout the United States and overseas. He is currently the director of digital media at KING-TV in Seattle, and he previously served as assistant managing editor for Interactive News at The News Tribune in Tacoma, Wash., and as new-media director at The Herald in Everett, Wash. He earned journalism degrees from Gonzaga University and the University of North Carolina and was an adjunct professor at Seattle University from 2002 to 2006 and a Ford Fellow for Entrepreneurial Journalism at The Poynter Institute from 2010 to 2012.
- Author(s)Mark E. Briggs
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.