All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you fear you may be about to hit rock bottom-whether compounded by personal tragedy, inner turmoil, or drug abuse, then fitness entrepreneur Travis Barnes's latest book, Journey Fitness, will give you the hope and inspiration to never give up. Barnes t only picked up the pieces of his life with his wife and new daughter, but also set out to build his dream of making a highly successful personal fitness business-all through the help of his spouse and his faith in God. Journey Fitness tells a tale of how, by dedicating himself to hard, honest work, Barnes was able to find his way back to the road to success, helping other people who want to change their situation, but lack a plan for doing so. You'll be encouraged and empowered with great advice and strategies for personal improvement, from weight loss to personal fitness. When you hit bottom, the only way to go is up. All you need is the will and personal faith-and a healthy dose of support from your family.
- Author BiographyAfter a fateful journey to the West Coast, where his life began to crumble, Travis Barnes acquired substantial credentials and experience in personal fitness. With perseverance and conviction, he and his wife, Cyndy, started on their way to success by first opening one Journey Fitness center and then a second. With a third center planned, Journey Fitness could soon branch into the world of franchising. The facilities are not just exercise gyms, but also nonjudgmental personal spaces that encourage healthy living through diet and exercise-as well as spiritual self-awareness. Barnes is a member of several prestigious professional organizations. In addition, he is the coauthor of Results Fitness, which he created in collaboration with Rachel and Alwyn Cosgrove. Today he is busy creating a brighter future for himself and his family in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Travis Barnes
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byTodd Durkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.