All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.60
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $29.03
About this product
- DescriptionFrom fantastic sandy beaches to idyllic vineyards and ancient churches, this series travels through some of the most beautiful locales in Western Europe. Three picturesque German cities are explored, from East Frisia's tidal flats and the prestigious palaces of Stuttgart to the famous temples of Thuringia. A captivating tour through the Eifel mountain range reveals a diverse array of scenery, deep and mysterious volcanic lakes, and striking examples of architecture, such as the Maria Laach Monastery, the castle of Burg Eltz, and the Aachen Cathedral. The arresting features of Luxembourg are also showcased, from the wooded hill country of the Oesling to the region's imposing castle and fortress ruins. Underscoring each locale's rich cultural history, these guides also detail their famous personalities and culinary delights, rounding off a collection of perfect getaways for European natives, tourists from abroad, and armchair travelers alike.
- Author BiographyVerlagshaus Wurzburg GmbH & Co. KG is a German publisher specializing in highly illustrated travel books and calendars from destinations around the world. The authors of this series include Ulf Buschmann, Sylvia Gehlert, Michael Kuhler, and Ernst-Otto Luthardt. The photographers of this series include Gunter Franz, Horst Herzig, Tina Herzig, and Brigitte Merz.
- Author(s)Michael Kuhler
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleJourney Through
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1089 g
- Width246 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Brigitte Merz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.