All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvites readers to an exploration of the complex, ever-changing relations between ethnic communities on the North American continent. Written by European and American scholars, the seventeen essays gathered in this volume focus on the complex dynamics of inter-ethnic and inter-racial contacts in American history, culture and literature. Rather than dwell on the traditional opposition mainstream versus mirities, the authors adopt a trans-ethnic, trans-national perspective, apt to shed new light on various forms of interaction between racial and ethnic groups in North America.
- Author BiographyAda Savin contributed to the collection An Other Tongue: Nation and Ethnicity in the Linguistic Borderlands.
- PublisherVU University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVU University Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight424 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAda Savin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.