Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.08+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkable book uncovers--for the first time--the mystery of life in the spirit world after death on earth. Dr. Michael Newton, a hyptherapist in private practice, has developed his own hypsis technique to reach his subjects' hidden memories of the hereafter. The resulting narrative acts as a progressive travel log of the accounts of twenty-nine people who were placed in a state of superconsciousness. While in deep hypsis, these subjects movingly describe what has happened to them between their former reincarnations on earth. They reveal graphic details about how it feels to die, who meets us right after death, what the spirit world is really like, where we go and what we do as souls, and why we choose to come back in certain bodies.
- Author BiographyMichael Newton, Ph.D., holds a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is a certified Master Hypnotherapist, and is a member of the American Counseling Association. He has also been on the faculty of higher educational institutions as a teacher while active in private practice in Los Angeles. Over many years, Dr. Newton developed his own intensive age regression techniques in order to effectively take hypnosis subjects beyond their past life memories to a more meaningful soul experience between lives. He is considered to be a pioneer in uncovering the mysteries about life after death through the use of spiritual hypnotic regression. He now trains other advanced hypnotherapists in his techniques. Dr. Newton is the author of three best-selling books, Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives (Llewellyn, 1994), Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives (Llewellyn, May 2000), and Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression (Llewellyn, 2004). Dr. Newton has an international reputation as a spiritual regressionist who has mapped out much of our life between lives experience. He has appeared on numerous national radio and TV talk shows to explain our immortal life in the spirit world. For information about Life between lives Hypnotherapy (LBL) and how to arrange an LBL session please contact The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy at http: //www.newtoninstitute.org
- Author(s)Michael Newton
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/11/1994
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- delby198711 Jan, 2012by
Bought the book for Mum.She likes it.
This is a great book to read before any other spirituality books. Gives a good understanding of spirituality.
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.15New
- AU $21.21New
- AU $24.85New
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.52New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.93Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $16.85Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $79.14Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.