All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at the journey of a bar of chocolate, examining how and where the cocoa beans are grown, how they are harvested, how they are turned into chocolate, and how the chocolate is packaged, transported and distributed to shops, and eventually eaten!
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Journey of A...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width201 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.