All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at the journey of a bowl of cornflakes, examining how and where the corn is planted, how it is harvested, how it is turned into cornflakes, and how the cornflakes are packaged, transported and distributed to shops, and eventually eaten!
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Journey of A...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width196 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.