All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetty Jean Lifton, whose Lost and Found has become a bible to adoptees and to those who would understand the adoption experience, explores further the inner world of the adopted person. She breaks new ground as she traces the adopted child's lifelong struggle to form an authentic sense of self. And she shows how both the symbolic and the literal search for roots becomes a crucial part of the journey toward wholeness.
- Author BiographyBetty Jean Lifton, Ph.D., has done extensive research and counseling with all members of the adoption triad. She is the author of several books on adoption, including Twice Born: Memoirs of an adopted Daughter and Lost and Found: The Adoption Experience, as well as a young adult novel, I'm Still Me, and a children's book, Tell Me a Real Adoption Story. She is also the author of The King of Children: A Biography of Janusz Korczak and A Place Called Hiroshima.
- Author(s)Betty Jean Lifton
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/04/1995
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.