All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to mastering the art of centring, based on the Zen principles that the author has lived by and taught for many years. Centring can be applied to many activities and lifestyles in order to increase performance, productivity and power, and to let go of stress and insecurity.
- Author BiographyThomas Crum is co founder and former executive director of The Aspen Academy of Martial Arts and Healing and The Windstar Foundation, an international education and research centre. He is founder and president of Aiki Works, Inc.
- Author(s)Thomas Crum
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/05/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.