All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeejay Gupta, Texas-based internet entrepreneur and man of many women, embarks on a business trip to Europe to acquire new software techlogy. Invited aboard the classic-style sailing barque Eden by his potential business associate, he finds himself t only among people with different moral standards, but suddenly baffled by a riddle of historical proportions that unfolds along a string of Mediterranean islands. To Seejay's surprise, his business associate seems more interested in mythology than techlogy. His travel companions favour research into the gods of ancient Egypt and Greece, the mystical islands of Atlantis and Thule, and the fertility cults of the Neolithic temples of Malta over financial subjects. What could the Freemasons, the secret of Jacob's Ladder and witchcraft have to do with the quantum physical substance of the human soul? What else than a woman could make matters even more complicated for Seejay? On board Eden, his quest for more money turns into a quest for a fulfilling purpose in life. After a mind-bending experience of ancient temple rituals, Seejay finds the answer to the riddle on the volcanic island of Lipari, where he also discovers the surprising secret of his ancestry.
- Author(s)Max J Pucher
- PublisherMjp Pub.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMjp Pub.
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.