Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionLaurence and Debbie want to go to Inner Space. A wise old man tells them the secret of how to get there: by paying careful attention to everyone and everything around them, and by following the rhythm of their breath. In learning how to feel like someone or something other than themselves, they create various yoga poses such as tree pose, locust pose and lion pose. Along the way they meet a warrior and even become heroes. Just when they think they will never reach their ultimate destination, they accidentally slip into Inner Space, finding it was very close to them all the time.
- Author BiographyDeborah Cohen has been teaching yoga for fifteen years. Her main interest is bringing yoga into schools through daily teaching, research, writing curriculum, and training teachers. Ruth Lieberherr is an artist and yoga teacher. She has exhibited her watercolor, oil and acrylic paintings at M.I.T., Princeton University, Northeastern University, Bentley College, Trenton City Museum, the Cambridge Art Association Galleries, and other museums, galleries, and private collections in the United States, France, and her native Switzerland.
- Author(s)Deborah R Cohen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ruth Lieberherr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.