All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to recognize those big ideas that lead to inspiration - and how to transfer them to your projects. Expand your creative horizons and embrace the process of developing your design skills using your own intuition. Expert art quilter Jean Wells provides you with more design guidelines and new exercises to hone your natural intuitive skills, then she encourages you to go out there and express yourself! Packed with inspiring quilt images, this book walks you through effective approaches to art quilting from journaling your ideas to unifying your design.
- Author BiographyJean Wells is a hugely successful and popular quilter. She has written or co-authored more than 25 quilting books, and hosts her own online quilt club.
- Author(s)Jean Wells
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.