All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERWorking with the British Secret Service on an undercover mission, Maisie Dobbs is sent to Hitler s Germany in this thrilling tale of danger and intrigue the twelfth vel in Jacqueline Winspear s New York Times bestselling series that seems to get better with each entry (Wall Street Journal).It s early 1938, and Maisie Dobbs is back in England. On a fine yet chilly morning, as she walks towards Fitzroy Square a place of many memories she is intercepted by Brian Huntley and Robert MacFarlane of the Secret Service. The German government has agreed to release a British subject from prison, but only if he is handed over to a family member. Because the man s wife is bedridden and his daughter has been killed in an accident, the Secret Service wants Maisie who bears a striking resemblance to the daughter to retrieve the man from Dachau, on the outskirts of Munich.The British government is t alone in its interest in Maisie s travel plans. Her nemesis the man she holds responsible for her husband s death has learned of her journey, and is also desperate for her help.Traveling into the heart of Nazi Germany, Maisie encounters unexpected dangers and finds herself questioning whether it s time to return to the work she loved. But the Secret Service may have other ideas. . . .
- Author(s)Jacqueline Winspear
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMaisie Dobbs Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.