All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf You're Not Leading Change, It Will Lead You In today's fast-paced business environment, change has become business as usual. Change is constant. Change is relentless. It's surprise then that the success or failure of an organization often depends on your ability as a leader, to respond to change. While most leaders realize the importance of facing change head-on, far too few are equipped to handle the journey that ensues. The Journey to Newland Participant Workbook provides workshop participants with a road map for navigating the change journey from start to finish. This comprehensive framework -- with its easy-to-follow process, memorable methodologies, and practical tools -- enables participants to explore and eventually master the skills that are most crucial to transformational change leading change, building teams, valuing differences, and optimizing communication. Using this handy Workbook, in conjunction with a workshop, will help leaders simplify complex issues and bring intangible concepts down to earth. Participants will meet and become familiar with a cast of memorable characters, engage in a captivating story, and learn a common language to deal with emotionally sensitive issues.
- Author BiographyBill Poole, CEO, president, and founder of LifeLead International, has more than twenty years of experience as a personal, team, and organizational consultant, coach, specialist, speaker, and author. His organization's website can be found at www.lifeleadint.com Greg Gray is a senior managing partner and director of competencies, analysis, and assessment at LifeLead International. Karen Gray is a senior partner, advisory board member, and director of instructional design for LifeLead International. Greg and Karen are founders of Gray Training in Johannesburg, South Africa where they reside.
- Author(s)Bill Poole,Greg Gray,Karen Gray
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight536 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.