All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a wide array of tools for transformation, this personal guidebook suggests practical suggestions for voluntary evolution and inner work. Using her life as an actress in an esoteric school as an anecdotal backdrop, Kelly Rivera tackles topics from strategies for dealing with negative manifestations to alchemical oils and objective theater, and presents a wealth of new ideas for artists on a spiritual path.
- Author BiographyKelly Rivera is an artist and an entrepreneur who owns and operates Perfumerie. She is developing a series of workshops that will combine elements from her multifaceted practices. She lives in Grass Valley, California.
- Author(s)Kelly Rivera
- PublisherGateways Books & Tapes,US
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNevada City, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGateways Books & Tapes,US
- Content Note11 b/w illus
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.