All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn . . . Journeying through Life . . . John shares experiences, observations, lessons, insights, and his personal growth and transformation.
- Author BiographyJohn Chuchman, a retired Ford Executive, is now using his God-given talents to help those who are grieving a loss of any kind and to help those who wish to care for the Bereaved. John has received a Certificate in Spirituality, certification as a Pastoral Bereavement Counselor, and a Master of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministries. He helps Hospice train new volunteers and church groups minister to the Bereaved. John conducts workshops, seminars and retreats on Grief, Caregiving, and Spiritual Growth. He has been invited to speak at Regional and National Conferences across North America. His ministry has changed his life and his poetry is a beautiful expression of his life journey.
- Author(s)John Chuchman
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.