All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 2 encourages the believer to continue on in the process of walking in restoration of their divine original position. Transparency is KEY before God in this part of the journey. Stripping away the superficiality of our souls and baring all of our heart in Gods presence. We cant heal properly if we refuse to remove the band-aid and scabs. A wound needs to breathe. We do this by embracing the pureness of God's love for us into our wounded heart. This takes us into the process of sanctification and experiencing more of our original divine design before sins toxic seeds. Sin has ravaged our emotions, imprisoned us to the past, tormented our present and seeks to sabotage our future. Here we confront sin and make quality decisions to break up sins harvest! Replant seeds of righteousness and the journey progresses more until we cancel the round trips of regression into the past. Momentum is gained and we find our way up out of the wilderness of victim hood and onto the road of living as a VICTOR with new purpose! Our Heart is being regenerated from wrong thinking to God thinking. Turning off the volume on doubt and tuning in to what God says about you! Finding the replacement scripture to kill the negative nasties you use to believe and Jeremiah 29:11 is a good place to start! Learn of Gods' thoughts and strategies as you continue to progress in your personal relationship of intimacy with God. From the desperate place in Set Free to Praise Him: A Child's Rights Violated - Her Terrors & Traumas; God asked me would I be made whole and I said YES! Will You Be Made Whole? We Must Be Ready for the Bridegroom!
- Author BiographyPatricia E. Adams is a Christian, Speaker, Author, Mentor, Instructor, Coach, Leader, Children's Rights Advocate, Domestic Violence Advocate and Internet Radio Host. She serves in her local church and community and a portion of her titles are series, one of which is called The One Heart Series, ' The Set Free to Praise Him Series and two upcoming series in development at this writing. She writes about the salvation journey as a process of becoming intimate with God. There are 5 books currently in the One Heart Series; 1 in the Set Free to Praise Him Series and 4 additional titles. God has placed a strong gift of teaching within her that speaks the truth in love, with a commandment to draw his people out and into an intimate relationship with their God. God has wrought a mighty deliverance in her life from the baggage of physical, sexual, emotional, and religious bondage. Her testimony is that God is a mighty Deliverer and Restorer. Patricia is available to share her testimony of deliverance and restoration to groups across the country and around the world. Broadcast Personality on BlogTalkradio.com: www.blogtalkradio.com/K111 and www.blogtalkradio.com/Patricia-Adams-Live. She attributes her witness as living proof to Gods power to create wholeness out of brokenness. She utilizes all areas of communication to get the message out about the One Heart Series Spiritual Intimacy with God message by example and speaking invitation.
- Author(s)Patricia E Adams
- PublisherShekinah Publishing House
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShekinah Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.