All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Phyllis Karsnia was t bitten by the travel bug until after she turned forty. But ever since she was coaxed away from her job, husband, three children, and Minnesota home by a coworker who invited her along on a vacation with her to the Caribbean, Karsnia has never looked back. In her collection of travel adventures, Karsnia chronicles her travels to Italy, Portugal, England, the Greek Islands, Norway, and beyond. She explored the beauty, fun, and wonder of different countries and their cultures, histories, and people. Beginning with her initial trip to the Caribbean, Karsnia shares fascinating details and amusing stories that provide a glimpse into what it was like for a vice traveler as she stepped outside her comfort zone and embraced the world through travel. As she received a blessing by the Pope in St. Peter's Square, visited Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal, prayed in a Buddhist Temple, and joined a parade during Norway's celebration of Syttende Mai, she gathered memories, celebrated differences, and learned meaningful life lessons. Journeys is a collection of travel adventures that highlight one woman's unforgettable experiences as she toured the world.
- Author(s)Phyllis Karsnia
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.