All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book talks about t allowing your ideas and dreams to be killed by the many different and difficult situations that you experience. This book was designed to help ackwledge the difficulties that can transpire, then motivate and encourage you to adjust your life to move forward. These messages are designed to uplift and encourage you matter the situation. Decisions are made daily based on what you have learned and seen throughout your life. The people that were and are involved in your life influenced the way you live your life. Those influences impacts what you will or will t do. What you like and don't like determines how your present and future turns out. Through each message, I hope it gives you a window of opportunity that you did t consider before taking the Journeys of Change adventure.
- Author BiographyFelicia Thompson has been writing since High School. She has written newsletters, poems, and short stories. She writes to communicate, put feelings and experiences on paper. She writes to give a different prospective from the norm. She writes to inspire to make others think. She focuses on a variety of topics from love to sorrow to inspiration. Her inspiration comes from her Father. The encouragement to actually do something with her work came from a life coach's encouragement. Even though she has seen and experienced many different situations, she has learned not to allow situations or experiences kill her ideas and dreams. She credits the continuous prayers of her mother, encouragement and support to not give up even when her interest change. She is a native of Washington, DC and a single mom of a creative daughter. She graduated from Strayer University and Gibbs College where she received an Associate's Degree in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Accounting and Visual Communication, Bachelor's Degree in CIS and Master's Degree in Information Systems.
- Author(s)Felicia Thompson
- PublisherWritten Inspired Publishing
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWritten Inspired Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byDr Gary Moore,Keeley Windsor-Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.