All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jowett Javelin was the first all-new post-war British car. Designed to launch the small Bradford firm of Jowett into successful mass production, the good-looking four door family saloon was amongst the most invative cars then available. Though the cars' eventual success was t eugh to save the company from bankruptcy, discerning motoring enthusiasts then began a love affair with the Javelin and its sporting sister, the Jupiter. Written by two ackwledged experts, this title offers a detailed history of the Jowett Javelin and the Jupiter. It presents full specifications and competition fortunes plus advice on buying and owning a Jowett.
- Author BiographyGeoff McAuley has run Javelins and Jupiters for some forty years, during which time has served as Technical Information Officer for the Jowett Car Club. He was involved in the production of The Complete Jowett History. Edmund Nankivell has been involved with Jupiters since 1967. He has written many books on the successes and failures of Jowett. He has been producing detailed annual Jupiter registers since 1973.
- Author(s)Edmund Nankivell,Geoff McAuley
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2003
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 160 b&w photographs
- Weight705 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.