All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Becker appears to have moved on after the unexpected, mysterious death of her husband Andy a year ago. With her sister Maggie, she continues to run the restaurant she and Andy opened decades earlier. But keeping the secret of the details of his death is taking a toll on her relationships with her daughter Cassie and Maggie. When Cassie anunces her engagement to her boyfriend Jacob, a series of unforeseen events unfold. The unlikely intersections of the two families threaten Cassie's engagement plans. But the bonds of family prevail as they grapple with secrets, forgiveness, and what it means for a person to move on with their life.
- Author BiographyMolly Krause graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Social Welfare but spent the last twenty years as a restaurateur. She co-authored The Flavorful Kitchen Cookbook. Her essays have been published in Front Porch Review, Ragazine, and Brain, Child. She and her husband Robert live in Lawrence, Kansas with their two daughters.
- Author(s)Molly Krause
- PublisherBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedazzled Ink Publishing Company
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.