All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis mammoth book contains so much valuable information and so many exciting examples of great work, it will become the must-have resource for every beginner and experienced scrapbooker's library! It features the history of the craft, from the old-fashioned albums of eras past to the renaissance of creative scrapbooking today. Interviews and profiles of leading designers and companies offer insight into the art and there's abundant advice for newcomers on improving their images and their layouts. Invaluable tips cover choice of materials, selecting and integrating type, using words to enhance the images and of course there's a plethora of fabulous techniques to try, from cropping, matting and mounting photos to stamping, embossing and distressing to creating custom papers on the computer. The sample layouts also spotlight those important moments that everyone most wants to commemorate: birthdays, graduations, weddings and special family events.
- Author(s)Andrea Zocchi,Kerry Arquette
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/09/2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight1488 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.