All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrivic argues that James Joyce's fiction anticipated Jacques Lacan's idea that the perceivable world is made of language and that Joyce, Lacan, and A iA ek all carry forward a psychological and linguistic groundwork for social reform.
- Author BiographySHELLY BRIVIC is Professor of English, Temple University, USA.
- Author(s)Shelly Brivic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Directions in Irish & Irish American Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.