All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of Judah L. Magnes, an American Reform rabbi, Jewish community leader, and active pacifist during World War I who helped found and served as first chancellor of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He brought American ideals to Palestine, and his unique conception of Zionism shaped Jewish public life in Palestine, influencing both the development of the Hebrew University and Zionist policy toward Arabs.
- Author BiographyDaniel P. Kotzin is assistant professor in the Social Science Department at Medaille College in Buffalo, New York. His articles have appeared in numerous journals, including Israel Studies.
- Author(s)Daniel P. Kotzin
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleModern Jewish History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight1043 g
- Width184 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.