Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Nicholas de Lange examines the basic elements of Judaism, both as a religion and a way of life. Assuming prior kwledge, the book opens with an account of the Jewish people and the main lines of its history. The following eight chapters are structured around this historical framework and focus on the different strands that make up the fabric of Judaism. The Torah and tradition, worship, the Bible, law, ethics, mysticism, theology and eschatology are all discussed, with a final chapter exploring the problems facing Judaism today, helping to illustrate that Judaism is a living and important religion.
- Author BiographyProfessor Nicholas de Lange is the Professor of Hebrew & Jewish Studies at Cambridge University. His publications include Atlas of the Jewish World and An Introduction to Judaism, and is editor of An Illustrated History of the Jewish People.
- Author(s)Nicholas de Lange
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleOPUS
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note3 maps, index
- Weight248 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.