All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Moon, Full Moon and the phases in between, Jude s Moon is a delightful story of a little boys fascination with the moon and how it mysteriously changes shape. Jude loves how the moon and sun share the sky and turn night to day and day to night. He loves the moon so much he thinks it s his moon. The moon becomes his best friend. One day he ticed the moon was t round. He thought it looked like a Croissant. His Brother laughed and corrected him and told him it was a Cresent Moon. Jude was excited to learn more about how the moon changes shapes. Jude goes on his own exploration to find the answers and unlock the secret of the Phases of the Moon. The illustrations are appealing and whimsically illustrated by Tina Cash-Walsh. Tina s illustration illuminate in an easy to understand way how the moon orbits earth and how the sun shine illuminates portions of the moon for us to see giving the appearance of the changing shapes. Kids and Parents will enjoy this story and it will inspire them to want to do additional research on the subject.
- Author BiographyNancy Guettier is an emerging author and publisher of children s books. She is also the Vice President of Visual Merchandising for PotterybarnKids and Pbteen where she has worked for 12 years creating dream rooms for her customers.Working in the kids and baby industry for over 20 years Nancy wanted to use her creative skills and to educate kids through her whimsical stories.Nancy is also a mother of three beautiful children who inspire her everyday to write and share her stories with kids everywhere. Tina Cash-Walsh is an illustrator, textile designer, product designer and teacher. She works with watercolors, acyrlics, pencils, Adobe Illustrator and photoshop.She loves to create images that reflect the lighter side of life. She treasures and is grateful what she does, and hopes that she can make peoples lives a bit brighter with her illustrations.She and her wonderful husband live an adventurous life, near the ocean and mountains in California.
- Author(s)Nancy Guettier
- PublisherMorgan James Kids
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMJ Kids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tina Walsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.