All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving sidelined Judge Dredd into managing the cursed earth mutant camps, the manipulative Judge Sinfield's plan to take over Mega-City One starts to unfold. With the newly appointed Chief Judge Dan Francisco being too ill to carry out his duties, Sinfield's rise to power seems to go without a hitch; that is until he unkwingly clashes with the wrong man - torious serial killer PJ Maybe. With his life in danger, Sinfield can only turn to one man for help - Judge Dredd! Mega-City One's toughest lawman returns to his streets determined to bring Sinefield down and a killer to justice! This stunning climax to the latest Mega-City epic is written by comics' legend and Judge Dredd co-creator John Wagner (A History of Violence, Strontium Dog), with stunning art from some of the industry's biggest talents, including John Higgins (Watchmen, Greysuit) and Carlos Ezquerra (Judge Dredd, Bloody Mary).
- Author BiographyJohn Wagner has been scripting for 2000 AD for more years than he cares to remember. His creations include Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Ace Trucking, Al's Baby, Button Man and Mean Machine. Outside of 2000 AD his credits include Star Wars, Lobo, The Punisher and the critically acclaimed A History of Violence. As co-creator of Judge Dredd, Carlos Ezquerra designed the classic original costume as well as visually conceptualising Mega-City One. He also co-created Strontium Dog. He has also illustrated A.B.C. Warriors, Judge Anderson, Tharg the Mighty, Al's Baby and Cursed Earth Koburn amongst many others. Outside of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, Ezquerra first illustrated Third World War in Crisis magazine, and has since become a regular collaborator with Garth Ennis, working on Adventures in the Rifle Brigade, Bloody Mary, Just a Pilgrim, Condors and The Magnificent Kevin. He also pencilled two special Preacher episodes. Since joining 2000 AD in 1986 Colin MacNeil has worked on many strips, including Chopper: Song of the Surfer and the infamous death of Johnny Alpha in Strontium Dog: The Final Solution. He went on to collaborate with John Wagner on the award-winning America for the Judge Dredd Megazine. He has also worked on Shimura, Maelstrom and Fiends of the Eastern Front: Stalingrad, and, outside of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, provided the atmospheric artwork on Bloodquest for Games Workshop. He also enjoys creating large abstract paintings. He says it's art therapy! Carl Critchlow made his debut in 2000 AD working on Nemesis and Deadlock, then moving on to Batman/Judge Dredd, Flesh, Future Shocks, Judge Dredd, Mean Machine, Lobster Random and Tales of Telguuth. Outside of the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he is the creator of the hugely popular Thrud the Barbarian.P.J. Holden is a Belfast-based comic artist who's been working for the Galaxy's Greatest Comic for over a decade. He's married and has two kids. Really it's a wonder he gets anything done -but he does, including work on Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper and The 86ers. Away from 2000 AD he has worked on Fearless for Image Comics and on Battlefields: Happy Valley with Garth Ennis for Dynamite Entertainment. Numbercruncher, the strip that he co-created with Simon Spurrier, is being published in the Judge Dredd Megazine. Mike Collins has illustrated American Gothic which he also co-created, Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper Sinister Dexter, Slaine and has written and illustrated several Tharg's Future Shocks strips.
- Author(s)Carlos Ezquerra,John Higgins,John Wagner
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.