Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of a judge in the United States judicial system is to uphold the law and render a verdict as to the guilt or incence of a person. When people think about Jesus' role in the investigative judgment, the role of a U.S. judge may pop into their mind. But a biblical judge does far more than render a decision. He also teaches, rules, and delivers. It is those very roles that make Christ's work in the investigative judgment endearing and necessary in order to complete the plan of salvation. David said in Psalm 7:8, Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to my integrity within me. Is that the way you feel about the judgment, or do you want the Lord to judge someone else? Judge Me Please shows why the saints want to be judged. You too will want to be judged when you understand what is meant by biblical perfection, sinlessness, and righteousness as David used the term. Judge Me Please draws a distinction between Christ's nature and ours as it explains why we cant be as sinless as He, r are we expected to be. It also explains what it means for His people to have the character of Christ, and how the image of Christ is to be formed in His people before He comes again, yet they will t be sinless. Through a straightforward presentation of Bible truths and Spirit of Prophecy quotes, you will gain a broader understanding of the atonement, the investigative judgment, and by what right God can take the kingdom from the little horn and give it to the saints. After reading this book, you, too, like David, will say, Judge Me Please!
- Author(s)Gary D Strunk
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.