Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionAfter our hero Laney's page-turning adventure in RETURN TO THRAE what could happen next? Well Dear Readers, we have arrived at that point in Laney's education where all students of all persuasions must join forces to survive - Science Fair! Gasp! What could be worse than preparing for Science Fair when you have idea what to do? A whole group of students preparing for Science Fair who don't kw what to do, that's what. In this case, however, there is a lesser-kwn aspect of Science Fair at the high school filled with exceptionally gifted teens - No Holds Barred day. No Holds Barred day only arises once every five years, and this is the fifth year. So the students get to use their powers however they want. Laney and her friends want to leave what most students want to leave - a legacy - which has more to it than inventing glow-in-the-dark stain removal stuff. As things happen, the project goes awry and leads to a daisy-chain of events getting more and more discombobulated, until their project meets its end, sort of. Imagine what the teachers must be thinking. Imagine what the students must be thinking. Imagine what Ms. Galardi must have been thinking. She goes from writing a thrilling story about love, loss, trust, getting up after defeat, being who you are, and a harrowing and emotional whirlwind adventure on ather planet to writing about Science Fair. But after all, academics are important, aren't they? (Just say yes. ) Does she kw something you don't? If she doesn't there is reason for you to read this book. But she does, and you will kw too. Just read the book and see for yourself. By the way, you may never look at your teachers the same way again. (Do any of your teachers think he or she is a werewolf?) Welcome to Judi Galardi's THRAE BACK ATCHA! - where Science Fair isn't the only extravaganza, but it sure comes close. After all, scientific discoveries usually start with an idea, or a mistake...
- Author(s)Judith A. Galardi B.A. M.Ed. MLIS
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.