All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comparative study of the discipline and removal of errant judges in four Western nations - France, Italy, England and the USA. It concludes that the tension between democratic goals supports a rationalising principle for nations tilting in favour of either accountability or independence.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Lucienne Lafon,Maria Elisabetta de Franciscis,Mary L. Volcansek,etc.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note1 figure, bibliography, index
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.