All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comparative study of the discipline and removal of errant judges in four Western nations - France, Italy, England and the USA. It concludes that the tension between democratic goals supports a rationalising principle for nations tilting in favour of either accountability or independence.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Lucienne Lafon,Maria Elisabetta de Franciscis,Mary L. Volcansek,etc.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note1 figure, bibliography, index
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.