All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst-time author Cathy Thompson Langella was born and raised in Bradford, McKean County, a small, ecomically-depressed town in rthwestern Pennsylvania. All of the events described in this book are true and well-documented, and they all took place in McKean County. She w lives a wonderfully peaceful life in upstate New York, where she cares for her cherished feline rescues and her husband.
- Author(s)Langella Cathy Thompson
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.