All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudith Blacklock's Flower Recipes For Spring contains over 40 ideas to create simple, yet sophisticated, floral displays throughout the home. This book is the second in a series of four seasonal books, and is devoted to Spring arrangements, using flowers and foliage readily available during the Spring months. The 'How to' section teaches the necessary techniques to achieve these impressive flower recipes.
- Author BiographyJudith Blacklock has written 6 best selling books on flower arranging, and runs a successful flower school in Knightsbridge, London. Judith also travels the World as a teacher, demonstrator and judge at flower shows.
- Author(s)Judith Blacklock
- PublisherThe Flower Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Flower Press Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.