All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 40 ideas to create simple, yet sophisticated, floral displays throughout the home. This book is the third in a series of four seasonal books, and is devoted to Summer arrangements using flowers and foliage readily available during the Summer months. The 'How to' section teaches the necessary techniques to achieve these impressive flower recipes.
- Author BiographyJudith has written 7 best selling books on flower arranging. She also runs a successful flower school and travels the World as teacher, demonstrator and judge at flower shows.
- Author(s)Judith Blacklock
- PublisherThe Flower Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBournemouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Flower Press Ltd
- Weight612 g
- Width213 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.