All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudy Moody is in a mood. Not a good mood. And definitely NOT a math mood. The substitute teacher in Class 3T thinks Judy's math skills need improving. So Judy has to start meeting with a math tutor. Does this mean flash cards? Does this mean baby games? Does this mean school on weekends? But when Judy meets her tutor a sick-awesome college student with an uber-funky sense of style and gets a glimpse of college life, Judy's bad math-i-tude turns into a radical glad-i-tude. Pretty soon, Judy's t only acing her math class; she's owning it. Time to say good-bye to Judy Moody, old skool third-grader, and say hello to Miss College! Small-tall upside-down backward n-fat capp with extra whip, anyone?
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJudy Moody
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter H Reynolds
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.