Juicing, Smoothies & Blended Drinks: Fresh and Flamboyant Drinks to Quench Your Thirst by Joanna Farrow, Suzannah Oliver (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
- AU $52.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers over 160 inspiring, irresistible recipes, from super-healthy fruit and vegetable tonics, to luxurious indulgent milkshakes and ice-cream floats. It features over 650 stunning colour photographs by leading photographer Gus Filgate. It presents essential information on juicing ingredients, both fruits and vegetables and also herbs, bases and flavourings, including nutritional and mineral values and a guide to vitamins. Everything from fresh juices made with the ripest fruits and vegetables to traditional milkshakes and exciting party tipples; give yourself a boost with an enticing blend of raw vegetables and fiery chillies, or relax with a delicious and refreshing fruit coolers. This fantastic book includes a superb collection of 160 recipes, from healthy fruit and vegetable juices to creamy, indulgent smoothies and delicious boozy blends for grown-up parties. It features a full-colour visual guide to fruits, vegetables and other ingredients that can be juiced, and explains those that provide the most nutrients. The recipes range from wonderfully healthy drinks, such as Garden Mint Milkshake, and Strawberry and Apple Slush, that are perfect to start the day, to naughty-but-nice blends such as Kiwi and Stem Ginger Spritzer or Rhubarb and Allspice Cream. For special occasions treat yourself to a dessert drink like Blueberry Meringue Crumble or get your party off to a good start with a zesty Lime Mojito. Whatever the occasion, this practical and immensely usable book has just the recipe.
- Author BiographySuzannah Olivier is a leading nutritionist and the author of many health books. Suzannah's published works include The Breast Cancer Prevention and Recovery Diet (Penguin); What Should I Feed My Baby (Weidenfeld) and 101 Ways to Simplify Your Life (Cico Books). Joanna Farrow worked as a food writer on women's magazines for several years until her first child was born. Since then, she has worked freelance, contributing articles to various magazines and writing a selection of cookbooks on subjects ranging from fish and shellfish to children's cookery, cakes and chocolate.
- Author(s)Joanna Farrow,Suzannah Oliver
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 650 colour photographs
- Weight1637 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $16.10Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.24Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.