All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLose Weight and Feel Great Through the Power of Juicing!Would you like to lose 10, 25, or even 50+ pounds quickly and easily?You're about to discover the best kept secret to losing weight and feeling great. The best part is how incredibly easy it will be. There are long grueling exercise plans to take part in, complicated fad diet plans to follow--only deliciously simple juicing recipes! You'll be amazed at how easily the weight just seems to fall off, all while drinking delicious juices that taste more like a treat than the nutritional powerhouses they are. This Book Will Give You The Foundation You Need To Build A Healthy Lifestyle...You won't just lose weight, you'll regain your youth! You will forever be free from counting calories, trying to lose those same 10 lbs., and waking up feeling much older than you should. Juicing is the key to t only reversing the signs of aging, but also adding years to your life. So what are you waiting for? Start your juicing journey today! Here's A Preview Of What You'll Find inside...
- How to use juicing to jumpstart your weight loss
- Ways to boost your juice for added benefits
- Over 30 delicious juice recipes to keep you satisfied
- How juicing will give you radiant health and vitality
- How to decide which juicer is right for you
- The importance of buying organic produce
- How a daily shot of wheat grass juice can be the only multivitamin you need
- Plus, so much more...
- Author BiographySara Elliott Price is a best selling author in the health and self development genres. At a very early age she knew she had a passion to help others become healthier, better versions of themselves. She is a certified Holistic Health Counselor and a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC. It is her goal to help inspire and create lasting change in the lives of people from all walks of life. She enjoys writing books on health and self-help topics as well as a sampling of other subjects that she is passionate about. She considers herself an avid learner, especially when it comes to nutrition and how our lifestyles affect our health. In her spare time she enjoys practicing yoga, developing healthy recipes and gardening. She currently resides near Chapel Hill, NC with her husband Stephen and her daughter Lindsay.
- Author(s)Sara Elliott Price
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.