All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJukeboxes and their records, symbols of the lively days of petticoats and rock'n roll, are making a comeback. Collectors world-wide are searching them out wherever they can find them. The American chrome giants made by Seeburg, Wurlitzer, Rock-Ola, and AMI enjoy the greatest popularity in museums and collections, for they were in the witnesses of the Golden Fifties . In Jukeboxes, these musical machines come to life again. Here is the history of the development, the techlogy, and the stars. Here also is information on the manufacturers, a photo chronicle of their evolution, and advice on collecting, maintaining and restoring jukeboxes from the '50s and '60s. An illustrated index of model numbers by manufacturer will be especially helpful to the collector.
- Author(s)Michael Adams,etc.
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/1998
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note305 photos
- Weight940 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.