About this product
- DescriptionWhen his best friend, Gloria, gets a new bike, Julian (7) is dismayed: hedoesn't want to learn to ride, because he's afraid of falling. In a satisfyingconclusion, Julian gets his own bike as a reward for considerable labor, andthen learns what fun it can be to ride. This is a perfectly constructed youngreader, with neat turns in the plot, a loving family, and engagingdialogue. --(pointer) Kirkus. Librarians wanting stories with blackprotagonists will especially welcome this. -- Booklist.
- Author(s)Ann Cameron,Cameron
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStepping Stone Chapter Books
- Series Part/Volume Number0000
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dora Leder
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.