All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn the seventh book of the Calendar Mysteries--an early chapter book mystery series featuring the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries detectives--the kids and their pets are going to march in the Fourth of July Pet Parade! The winner of the patriotic pet costume contest gets a great prize--to be mayor for a day! For Bradley's entry, Polly the Pony gets to be President Thomas Jefferson for the day. But Polly runs off with her red wig and hat still sitting on her head. Maybe she has stage fright! Can the kids find her and calm her down before the fourth of July festivities begin?
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the bestselling A to Z Mysteries and Capital Mysteries. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. You can visit Ron on his Web site at RonRoy.com. JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.
- Author(s)Ron Roy
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCalendar Mysteries (Unnumbered Pb)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Steven Gurney
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.