All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining cognitive exercise and entertainment, the word scramble puzzles in this collection become increasingly difficult through the book, and incorporate trivia that tests kwledge on a wide variety of subjects and either provides clues to answering the puzzle or creates a greater challenge. For more than 40 years, millions of newspaper readers have delighted in solving Jumble(R), which appears in hundreds of national papers and in these puzzle books that offer hours of challenging wordplay and fun. Each page features a series of mixed-up words coupled with clues, and one letter from each word is used to form the answer to the puzzle.
- Author BiographyTribune Media Services distributes media products in a variety of languages and formats, including news, comic strips, television listings, and other information services, to international publications.
- Author(s)David L Hoyt,Russell L Hoyt
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleJumble Brain Busters
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.