All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzle enthusiasts will be mystified by this new collection of Jumble puzzles. For more than 40 years, millions of newspaper readers have delighted in solving the daily Jumble(R), which appears in hundreds of national papers and in these puzzle books that offer hours of challenging wordplay and fun. Each page features a series of mixed-up words coupled with a cartoon clue, and one letter from each word is used to form the answer to the puzzle.
- Author BiographyTribune Media Services distributes media products in a variety of languages and formats, including news, comic strips, television listings, and other information services, to international publications. They are based in Chicago.
- Author(s)Bob Lee,Henri Arnold
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleJumble (Triumph Books)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.