All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionWith Jungle Animals, sticker fans of all ages can play with large vinyl, resusable stickers of colorful, jungle animals. Large vinyl, reusable stickers are a bonanza of playtime fun for every child. The colorful and joyful illustrations are sure to inspire imaginative play and storytelling. From Siamese fighting fish to lions, tigers, monkeys, zebras, butterflies, and panda bears-what's your favorite animal? With 24 pages of jungle scenes, monkeys can hang from trees...and so can elephants and lions! It's all about the imagination and fun of playing with stickers. Jumbo stickers are perfect for learning fine motor skills, and even the youngest children who haven't yet achieved full manual dexterity can have loads of fun.
- Author BiographyJomike Tejido lives in the Philippines and is an author and illustrator of more than 100 books, including the first two books in this series, Jungle Animals and Farm Animals. He works in digital art and specializes in whimsical illustrations. As a paper engineer, Jomike encourages play, a key role in the book experience. Check out his Foldabout Toy Series (www.youtube.com/jepoydyip). He is also a painter who does one-man exhibitions and has done eight shows since 2007.
- Author(s)Jomike Tejido
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleJumbo Stickers for Little Hands
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width228 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.