All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn entire profession is devoted to designing and building jump courses, but w it can be a little easier to create your own show-quality course at home! This highly illustrated instruction manual explains - with the aid of hundreds of colour photographs, diagrams, and tables - the jump components used in different horse show divisions, how course designers select the tracks to be followed, and what factors make a course more or less difficult to ride. This book is essential for anyone who wants to better understand the concepts of course design and is a valuable training aid for those looking for inspiration when schooling or teaching riders at home.
- Author BiographySusan Tinder showed Quarter Horses in her early years. She purchased what is now Tolland Falls in 2003 and continues to evolve the ranch into one of Colorado's premier equestrian facilities.
- Author(s)Susan Tinder
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication14/04/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNorth Pomfret
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.